No deposit necessary
At edworthys.co.uk we understand that all our customers are not the same. They purchase different products, with different needs in mind and of course, prefer to pay in different ways. Because of this, we’ve put together a range of special finance deals that provide customers who prefer not to pay by credit or debit card at the time of order, with an easy and attractive alternative.
Edworthys online finance is the convenient way to get your hands on those great car accessory products you want today without breaking the bank! In short, our online finance options give you the ability to spread the cost of the products you want NOW, over a time frame that suits your budget. Read on for more information, including specific examples and your questions answered.
Your step by step finance application guide- simple as
Choose your product
Pick your preferred finance option and complete the online application. We then process your application.
On accepting the application, we will then send the application in the post for a signature, once the returned documents have been received, you will be contacted and delivery will be arranged.
In order to apply for credit with edworthys.co.uk, you must:
18 years or over at the date of application
- 70 or under at the expiry of the loan
- be offered the appropriate rate of interest
- provide a home telephone number
- sign & complete the direct debit
- must be in full-time employment
- be a permanent UK resident
- provide satisfactory proof of identification
- goods will only be delivered to the address shown on the agreement.
Example of 48-month finance with a 10% deposit. A deposit is not necessary but will decrease your monthly payments
Low-cost classic finance 48 months
48 equal monthly payments at 29.9% APR. Classic finance is a no-nonsense, straight forward, interest-bearing personal loan which allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 equal monthly payments, at a low rate of 29.9% APR. Example: spread the cost over 48 months. Here’s a typical example based on a cash price of £1000
- APR 29.9%
- Cash price £1000.00
- 10% deposit £100.00
- Amount of loan £900.00
- Total charge for credit £268.13
- Balance payable £1168.13
- Total amount payable £1268.13
- 48 monthly repayments of £48.67
- Total payable £1268.13
- Note: When calculating the 10% deposit, the amount you pay may be slightly more than 10% as the figure is adjusted to give rounded loan amounts